went to all souls today in the end because hillsongs have moved! Now only the family and children section function from tottenham court road. Took a bus from London Bridge with shuzhen to Covent Gaden and then walked all the way to church from there. A half an hour walk.
Met the rest at church and hmm the message today was not bad. After church we couldn't decide where to go and eat so we ended up at subway which was good :) Went shopping after that, something i have not done in ages. Combed oxford street. It was good. Too bad i won't be here during the christmas sales! Bought quite a few nice clothes and stuff for my youngest sister too since her birthday is coming up and i shall give her a nice present in the post!
Went to chinatown after that and shuzhen showed me the cheap supermarket, much cheaper than the one i go to on the main street i shall go there next time and save alot of money! Then i showed her the cheap chinese restaurant my parents introduced to me, where they used to go when they were studying here. Haha. She was amazed at how cheap it was too. Like 2.80 pounds for wantan noodles. Yums. So i da baoed it home for dinner. Although i kinda ate it on the bus ride home. Haha.
When there are a million things to do, you don't feel like doing anything at all
Next week promises to be busy busy
Two dissections! (tomorrow and tuesday) We must go early otherwise all the angmohs will take the nice small labcoats (when they arent even small, they just want to look fashionable) leaving us chinese looking ridiculously penguin like in the large sized labcoats with sleeves longer than our arm length! Cheryl's birthday on saturday too. Pot luck! So exciting i've been thinking of what i should cook!
ok the epithelium beckons and has been beckoning since like 3 hours ago which i have wasted eating/stoning/thinking.
What can I give
What can I bring
That would be pleasing to my King
I'll give my heart
not just a part
I'm lifting up everything
Well it's all I have to offer
And it's all I have to give
Two hands one heart
One life to offer You
Two hands one heart
That's what I give to You
Use me today I know You can Lord
I surrender to You plan
You made this heart
You made these hands
Take me and use me as I am
Well it's all I have to offer
And it's all I have to give
Little becomes a lot
When it's in Your hands
Take me and
make me more like You
Well it may not seem like much
But with the Master's touch
I know that I'll be more like You
That's what I give to You
No comments:
Post a Comment